Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gratitude Journal

About six years or so ago, my friend introduced me to the idea of a gratitude journal. The idea is, I bring some empty scrapbook pages for family and friends to write down what they are most thankful for during Thanksgiving dinner.

Here is a picture of two of the pages from last year.



Here is a pictures of what some of this year's pages look like:



Here are some of the things the kids wrote over the years:







When I go through the previous pages, I can see how the children are growing up. Also, it's a great feeling to read about what other people are grateful for. It makes me realize how much we are blessed with so many things.

I appreciate all my friends and family. That means all of you!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment :

  1. What a sweet post! Sachiko, I am truly thankful for you...
    cheers :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin