Sunday, September 12, 2010

Link Love No.23!

Before I go on with the link love for this week, I have a small announcement to make. I have so much going on this week, I don't think I will have time to go through all the links from the next link party. I am going to take little "Link party break" this week. If you already had something in mind that you wanted share, I am sorry! Please share it next time.

I will definately do another link party the week after, so make sure to join the party then. :)

Ok, here are the picks for this week...

Untangling Knots shared this wonderful hat she designed for her friend. Isn't it so nice?


I am not a big fan of Halloween decore, but I love this Spider Wreath by Crafts & Sutch! It is not over powering, yet has a character and charm. Great job!


My boys love Star Wars, and I am always looking for great birthday party ideas, I had to pick this! Glue Sticks shared this fantastic cake she created for her little boy.


Mmmm... I love muchrooms. I was just talking with someone saying that I wanted a really good stuffed mushroom recipe and I found this at Mandy's Creative Corner! Were you in the room? My mouth is already watering, I am going to give this a try.


What Allie's Making Now made this dress using a tutorial by Make it and Love it. It turned out so nicely, I would love to make one for me too!


You guys never cease to amaze me with your talents. Thank you for linking up and making this link party possible. Have a blessed week!

3 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for the feature! :) You have made my day! :)

    Have a wonderful week!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. such fun stuff shared. my boys, too, would love that cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature! What a nice surprise to see this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin