Sunday, April 3, 2011

Link Love No.47!

I was supposed to post this yesterday, but from all the doctoring and chaos, I didn't have the energy to do so. Over the weekend I also worked on things like clearing up my sewing area some more, and mending the kids’ clothes. It feels good to making progress on something. :)

Ok, here are the link loves for the last party, which ones were your favorites?

Check this cute crochet earrings by Mandipity. I love the simplicity of the earrings; so cute!


Shabby Soul made this adorable Bird Nest Bobby Pin. I love her color choice on this project. If I walked in to Anthropology and saw this bobby pin, I would definitely buy it. Great job!


This Paper Doll Decor created by Ms. Smarty Pants is so stylish and fun. I would love the have something like this in my little girl’s room. Looking at her project made me wanna try my hands at a paper doll project. I bet it would be super fun!

Holy cow, when I saw this little man wearing such a stylish jacket I let out an "Ohhh so Cuuute!!". Craft Buds did such an amazing job up cycling a plain hoodie to J-crew-ish jacket! What a talented women. :)


The last project are these beautiful push pins by Delight. I have been wanting to make a cork board on my wall (I already have a very nice frame I found at a thrift store :) ), I thought those push pins would be great additions.
Simple projects like this really showcase the sense of style of the maker, fantastic job!


Thank you all for linking up to make this link party fun and exciting!

By the way, my friend told me that the fund raising yard sale for Japan will be held at Orem High from 8 am to 1 pm this Saturday. If you live in the area, please come and check it out. I have other places I need to be at, but I will try my best to be there if not the whole time, at least partially.

Ok everyone, have a great start to your week!

6 comments :

  1. Do I have to pick just one that I like? I love them all! I somehow cannot find the time to fit in all of the crafting I want to do with 3 kids. :(

    Becca from http://www.askbecca.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring the little upcycled hoodie at Craft Buds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be so hard for you to pick! But once again - darling choices!
    That hoodie - too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed the bird's nest bobby pins, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! Thank you for featuring my bird nest bobby pins!! I feel famous!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin