Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Make it Yourself Magazine Feature


The newest issue of "Make it Yourself" is now on magazine stands... and guess what? My ruffle shirt is part of the cover of the magazine! EEK!
I was asked to create the shirt and do a painted shoes project a while ago and it was so hard to keep it a secret.

I think the pastel color shoes with flowers really brings a springy feel. I love her beautiful smile in the photo.

If you are at a book store or at a grocery store and see "Make it Yourself", please check it out!


Yours truly,
Sachiko AKA Tea Rose Home :)

Used with permission from Make it Yourself magazine. ©2016 Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved.

4 comments :

  1. How lovely to see your creativity on the front cover of a magazine, Sachiko. I love the blue of both the top and the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color, love the design. Very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the front page feature! Love both of the projects. I have the paint for the shoes in my amazon cart. ;).
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin